Wednesday, January 10, 2018

I Just Found My Blog

It took me some time to recover my blog. Using my gmail account, I cannot access my blog. It took me a hard time to identify which user name and password I used.  All my files were misplaced and have changed my gadget many times which was not properly saved to the new one.

Lately, I remember  my yahoo email was the one I used in creating my Blogspot account and through verification of my mobile telephone number and the code sent to me,... that's it and I will revive and create a worthwhile post that I will share to my blog visitors.  However, in my long period of inactivity, it may require quite a time to acquaint myself and have some recollections for a meaningful posting of stories that may revive the interest of my readers.

'hope I can contribute some entertaining post of the current happenings in my surroundings and the environment I am involve with.

No comments: