Tuesday, November 4, 2008

It’s Barack Obama In American Presidency

It is done. Barack Obama is the elected President of the United States of America. A new American history was unfolded. Obama is the first black African-American elected president.

I congratulate Obama for his outstanding accomplishment. He has opened a new beginning, a new perspective of American politics. He has shown the true color of the American people –it is the spirit and not the skin.

I, too, appreciate the way John McCain conceded defeat with high esteem to the winning opponent. And I regard McCain with greatest respect when he said with a sense of humility: “All candidates make mistakes and I share a part of it.” He further added: “The failure is mine not yours.” With these statements of McCain, I am also saying … Sorry for everything I wrote which might have offended him. It’s just politics and I’ll be contributing in my little way in healing the divide I too have shared with.

To those with the winning bet. . . go down and collect!

No comments: